The version 188.8.131.52 is now available for download.
- Handling of control priority greater than 2, when some of the members have no feasible agreement graph. The result was, that some parts of the sequence worked, and some didn't.
- Truncation of very long sentences
- A utility to validate and correct rule unit values
- A generic support for formatted processing, e.g. HTML, XML, SGML including embedded formatting elements in the text flow
- GUI to test formatted processing in Carabao Test Console
- Automatic conversion of double-byte space characters into standard single-byte
- Regular expressions for segmentation into character classes for double-byte languages
- Perl-compatible regular expressions have been introduced for unknown heuristics
- Frequency-based backtracking added to the tokenization algorithm
- Unicode clipboard support in Carabao desktop suites is now bidirectional: when leaving the application and when coming back to the application